Color: An Introduction to Practice and Principles / Edition 2by Rolf G. Kuehni, Wolf G. Kuehni
Pub. Date: 10/08/2004
This book provides a relatively simple but technically correct introduction to the principles and concepts of color: the nature of light, color perception, and the measurement of color. It bridges the gap between technically and non-technically oriented aspects of the subject using a comprehensive, yet non-mathematical, approach.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.40(w) x 9.49(h) x 0.61(d)
Table of Contents
1. Sources of Color.
2. What is Color and how did we come to Experience It?
3. From Light to Color.
4. Color Perception Phenomena.
5. Orderly Arrangements of Color.
6. Defining the Color Stimulus.
7. Calculating Color.
8. Colorants and Their Mixture.
9. Color Reproduction.
10. The Web of Color.
11. Color (Theory) in Art.
12. Harmony of Colors.
Timetable of Color in Science and Art.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >