1. The Legal Context of Construction.
2. Alternative Contracting Methods.
3. Preparing to Work In A New State: Preproposal and Performance Considerations.
4. Competing For the Contract.
5. Intepreting the Contract.
6. The Uniform Construction Code and the Construction Industry.
7. The Authority and Responsibility of the Design official.
8. Subcontract Administration and Dispute Avoidance.
9. Contract Changes.
10. Differening Site Conditions.
11. Schedules, Delays, and Acceleration.
12. Inspection, Acceptance, Warranties, and Commissioning.
13. Management Techniques to Limit Risks and Avoid Disputes.
14. Payment Bonds.
15. Performance Bonds and Termination.
16. Proving Costs and Damages.
17. Construction Industry Environmental and Safety Concerns.
18. Construction Insurance.
19. Labor and Employment Issues Affecting the Construction Industry.
20. Bankruptcy in the Construction Setting.
21. Resolution of Construction Disputes of Federal Government Construction Contract Disputes.