Communicating Effectively with Email - Courtesies, Protocols, and Time Saversby Laura Stack
• Decide whether email is the best
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Are you wading through email every day? Would you like to reduce the amount of time spent in your inbox? Communicating more effectively with your team members and professional contacts will maximize your time and avoid wasting others' time. Bestselling author Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, offers tips to help you:
• Decide whether email is the best method in a particular situation.
• Handle emotional responses professionally.
• Use the proper etiquette with the To, CC, and BCC fields.
• Use group distribution lists and subject fields effectively.
• Learn the four C's of good email messages.
Email can be a distraction, but it doesn’t have to be a time waster. When you know how to use email as an effective communication tool, you'll avoid having your inbox monopolize your day.
- BN ID:
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 246 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews