- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
I. THE ELEMENTS OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL WRITING.
1. Communicating Science and Technology: The Big Picture.
2. Identifying and Addressing Appropriate Audiences.
3. Writing Interactively.
4. Finding and Incorporating Technical Information.
5. Dynamics of Composing Technical Documents.
6. Basic Rhetorical Techniques I: Presenting Information Clearly and Accurately.
7. Basic Rhetorical Techniques II: Argument in Technical Writing.
8. Editing to Improve Style I: Sentences.
9. Editing to Improve Style II: Diction.
10. Principles of Document Design.
11. Creating Tables and Figures.
II. WRITING IN WORK ENVIRONMENTS.
12. Corresponding with Memoranda and Letters.
13. Proposing a Project.
14. Reporting Progress or Activity.
15. Reporting Empirical Research.
16. Reporting Feasibility Research.
17. Writing Instructions and Guidelines.
18. Communicating Orally in the Workplace.
III. SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL JOURNALISM.
19. Writing Articles About Science and Technology.
20. Writing and Designing Brochures and Fact Sheets.
21. Newsletter Writing and Editing.