- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This fourth edition of Communication, Cultural and Media Studies: The Key Concepts is an indispensible guide to the most important terms in the field. It offers clear explanations of the key concepts, exploring their origins, what they're used for and why they provoke discussion. The author provides a multi-disciplinary explanation and assessment of the key concepts, from 'authorship' to 'censorship'; 'creative industries' to 'network theory'; 'complexity' to 'visual culture'.
• The new edition of this classic text includes:
• Over 200 entries including 50 new entries
• All entries revised, rewritten and updated
• Coverage of recent developments in the field
• Insight into interactive media and the knowledge-based economy
• A fully updated bibliography with 400 items and suggestions for further reading throughout the text
Acknowledgements List of Concepts Preface to the Fourth Edition Introduction The Concepts References Index
Posted March 26, 2009
No text was provided for this review.