- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Dundee, MI
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Each chapter covers one particular species (or sometimes group of closely related species) and the transgenic versions developed for that particular species.
• Offers a complete description of the successfully developed transgenic plants for around 100 commercially relevant crops from fruits and vegetables to grains, industrial crops and forest tree species
• Covers the transgenic techniques used in the molecular tailoring of traits relevant from an agricultural, medicinal and environmental point of view
• Explores future developments, from desired traits to expected new technologies
• Examines risks and concerns around the use of GM crops
• Discusses public perception, industrial perspectives and political and economic consequences
• Contributions from over 300 leading scientists from around the world
Provides a valuable and inclusive reference for students, researchers, scientists and industry professionals, studying and working on transgenic plants.
Volume 2: Transgenic Oilseed Crops.
Volume 3: Transgenic Legume Grains and Forages.
Volume 4: Transgenic Temperate Fruits and Nuts.
Volume 5: Transgenic Tropical and Subtropical Fruits and Nuts.
Volume 6: Transgenic Vegetable Crops.
Volume 7: Transgenic Sugar, Tuber and Fiber Crops.
Volume 8: Transgenic Plantation Crops, Ornamentals and Turf Grasses.
Volume 9: Transgenic Forest Tree Species