A complete eBook on how to research, design and build a Home Theater System ranging from a simple living room installation to a dedicated Theater room.
To create a successful Home Theater System, you need to understand the latest advances in everything from DVD players, A/V receivers, and Speakers to the incredible new High Definition TV's, LCD TV and Plasma TV. Along with this, you need to know how to put it all together and create an exceptional Home Theater room.
This eBook provides a comprehensive explanation of the step-by-step process of Home Theater System. It addresses a full range of projects from simple, living room installations to a dedicated room.
Recent trends are explained, including all the latest equipment and Home Theater Systems. It contains over 125 internet hyperlinks to web sites where you can view the latest A/V equipment, specifications and pricing as well as innovative ideas to add impact to your design.
Here's a SNEAK-PEAK inside the new “Complete Guide to Home Theater Systems eBook.”
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
• Basic Components for a Home Theater
• Box Kit Home Theaters
• Building a Great Home Theater
• Building a Home Theater on a Budget
• Buying a Home Theater Within your Means
• Buying Home Theater System Online
• Common Home Theater Mistakes to Avoid
• Common Television Types for Home Theaters
• Compare Home Theater to Movie Going
• Comparing Prices can Bring Sweet Bargains
• Create your Personal Home Theater
• Decorating your Home Theater on a Budget
• Home Theater for Small Spaces
• Home Theater for the Little Ones
• Home Theater Practicalities
• Home Theater Speaker Basics
• Identifying your Home Theater Needs
• Media Center Driven Home Theaters
• Playing the Field with Home Theater Systems
• Proper Lighting Makes Home Theater Systems
• Proper Seating Key to Home Theater Enjoyment
• Selecting the Proper Television for your Home Theater
• The Great Installation Debate
• Why Buy Home Theater Kits?
• Wireless Speakers Offer Excellent Sound Selection
In this “Complete Guide to Home Theater Systems eBook” you will learn:
How to choose A/V equipment.
Learn how to choose the best A/V equipment, from DVD players to the latest big screen HDTV, LCD TV, Plasma TV, Video projector, DLP TV and even wireless speakers. Find out what Home Theater system features are most important and how to avoid those that you don't need.
Home Theater Room design considerations.
Learn how to optimize your screen size for maximum impact, set proper viewing distances, deal with room acoustics, speaker placement, room lighting, and how to establish a strong overall design concept.
Big screen HDTV, DLP TV and Plasma TV.
Learn about the most recent advances in Home Theater big screen HDTV. Should you consider a regular TV, Rear Projection TV, Video Projector or a new High Definition TV (HDTV)? What screen proportion is best for your Home Theater design and is a new Plasma TV worth it?
The new, improved Rear Projection TV's.
There are 3 types of Rear Projection video; CRT, LCD TV and DLP TV, learn which is best for you. How do they work, which one is best for your Home Theater design, and what do they cost? How do these big screen TV's compare to regular tube TV's and when should you consider one?
Possibilities of Front Projection TV.
Incredible advancements in Video projector technology have been made in the past few years. Big Screen Video projectors have gotten smaller, brighter and sharper. Are these new "fixed pixel" video projectors suitable for Home Theater Design use? Should you consider one instead of a big screen TV?
Surround Sound Formats.
There are many different multi-channel surround sound formats for a Home Theater including Dolby Pro-Logic, Dolby Digital 5.1, and DTS. Learn the differences and how many channels of sound are available. Also, should you consider one of the new 6.1 or 7.1 channel A/V receivers and what will this add to the cost?
How to choose Speakers.
There is a huge selection of home theater speakers on the market from tweeters to powered subwoofers and even wireless speakers. What types of speakers will work best for you and what will they cost? Surround sound speaker placement in your room can be critical, how do you find the best design locations for optimal Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS sound?
A new generation of Remote Controls.
If you have bought several pieces of Home Theater equipment in the past, you already know that remote controls can start to pile up. How do yo