This PLAIN ENGLISH GUIDE is THE most comprehensive book anywhere on Personal Credit. Some of the many topics covered include:
- Why you should care about your credit
- Your credit score
- Secrets to quickly establish credit
- Obtaining a mortgage
- Secrets from the pros on how to deal with creditors and stop them cold!
- How to deal with collection agencies and attorneys
- Credit counseling services
- Tips, techniques and secrets on how to repair your credit
- Rebuilding credit after bankruptcy
- Personal credit for self-employed and small business owners
Stanley Helm, JD, brings together his background and experience as an attorney, CPA and educator. Mr. Helm is a graduate of Creighton University College of Law in Omaha, Nebraska. He has worked in the tax and litigation support departments of Big 4 CPA firms and as VP of Finance for publicly held companies, as well as an adviser to companies raising venture capital and completing Initial Public Offerings. Mr. Helm has been instrumental in guiding several businesses through turnarounds. He has over 20 years experience teaching graduate and undergraduate university courses in business law, taxation, finance and accounting. He has authored several books on related topics and is a frequent speaker for continuing education seminars.