1. Dynamics of Plot.
2. Viewpoint: The Magic Key to Publishing.
3. How to Open a Short Story or Novel.
4. The Art of Creating Three-Dimensional Characters.
5. How to Create Effective Dialogue.
6. How to Develop a Good Style.
7. How to Create Settings.
8. How to Create the Story: Scene, Summary, and Transition.
9. How to Get Back and Forth in Time.
10. Theme—What's It All About?
11. Do Titles Really Matter?
12. Research Made Easy.
13. Article Writing: How to Begin.
14. How to Write the Query Letter.
15. Writing the Article.
16. The Art of Magazine Characterization.
17. The Interview Article.
18. Whom Are You Writing For — And Why?
19. How to Approach a Publishing House.
20. How to Develop the Proposal (Nonfiction), The Synopsis (Fiction).
21. Everything about Literary Agents.
22. Whee — You received a Contract — Now What?