Complete Roofing Handbook / Edition 2by James E. Brumbaugh, Brumbaugh, Leeke
Pub. Date: 10/15/1992
This text covers types of roofs; roofing and reroofing; roof and attic insulation and ventilation; skylights and roof openings; dormer construction; roof flashing details and more. It also contains information on code requirements, underlaying and attic ventilation.
Table of ContentsForeword.
1. Types of Roofs.
2. Roofing and Reroofing.
3. Roof Deck Preparation.
4. Roof and Attic Ventilation.
5. Skylights and Roof Openings.
6. Dormer Construction.
7. Roof Flashing Details.
8. Applying Strip Shingles.
9. Applying Specialty Shingles.
10. Roll Roofing.
11. Built-Up Roofing.
12. Wood Shingle and Shake Roofing.
13. Slate Roofing.
14. Tile Roofing.
15. Installing Gutters and Downspouts.
16. Roofing for Historic Buildings.
17. Historic Wooden Shingle Roofs.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >