- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
CompTIA is part of the certification track for corporations such as Microsoft, ...
CompTIA is part of the certification track for corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and Novell. Other technology companies, including CompuCom and Ricoh, have made CompTIA certification mandatory for their service technicians. More than 700,000 people worldwide have become CompTIA A+ certified since the program's inception in 1993.
This is a very good quick reference guide and primer to everything you want to know, covering the 100 CompTIA most asked questions:
- Comptia network training leading the way in passing your network+ certification
- Comptia distance learning: a convenient way to get CompTIA certification
- Validate your competence and it skills through a+ CompTIA certification
- Choose what suits you among the 14 CompTIA certification training modes
- How does training CompTIA a+ certification prepare a CompTIA examinee?
- Comptia server+ certification analyzing client-server relationships
- Abcd to CompTIA explaining the history of CompTIA security training
- The linux operating system: getting a cbt course on CompTIA linux+
- Lead the pack in the it industry through CompTIA a+ certification
- Comptia security+ non vendor-aligned practices? Get a cbt course
- Take the initiative: join the CompTIA group learning technology
- Comptia logo the bearer of a lifelong commitment to excellence
- Comptia security+ program your defense against computer crime
- A quick glimpse at the various CompTIA certification programs
- Comptia network+ exam an inch closer to cisco certifications
- Reviewing for CompTIA n+? Then look for books with pictures
- Free CompTIA practice tests, study guides and test vouchers
And much, much more
Get the most out of your CompTIA Training with this Accelerated, Hands-on CompTIA book