Prepare for CompTIA Network+ N10-005 exam success with this CompTIA Authorized Exam Cram from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA Network+ N10-005 Authorized Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA Network+ N10-005 exam. To receive your 10% off discount code:
- Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
- Follow the instructions
- Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
CompTIA® Network+ N10-005 Authorized Exam Cram, Fourth Edition is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s new Network+ N10-005 exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of security, wireless, and voice networking. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools, such as quizzes, Exam Alerts, and a practice exam, while the CD’s state-of-the-art test engine provides real-time practice and feedback.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your Network+ (N10-005) exam!
- Understand modern network topologies, protocols, and models
- Work effectively with DNS and DHCP
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Understand IP addressing, routing, and switching
- Perform basic router/switch installation and configuration
- Manage networks and utilize basic optimization techniques
- Plan and implement a small office/home office network
- Master essential LAN, WAN, and wireless technologies
- Install, configure, secure, and troubleshoot wireless networks
- Safeguard networks with VPNs, authentication, firewalls, and security appliances
- Troubleshoot common problems with routers, switches, and physical connectivity
The companion CD contains a digital edition of the Cram Sheet and the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions and two complete practice exams. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Pearson IT Certifcation Practice Test Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP (SP3), WIndows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client
- Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent)
- 512 MB RAM
- 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam
EMMETT DULANEY (Network+, A+, Security+) is a columnist for CertCites, an associate professor at Anderson University, and the author of numerous certification guides including CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide and CompTIA Security+ Study Guide.
MICHAEL HARWOOD (MCSE, A+, Network+, Server+, Linux+) has more than 14 years of IT experience in roles including network administrator, instructor, technical writer, website designer, consultant, and online marketing strategist. He regularly discusses technology topics on Canada’s CBC Radio.