Computer Numerical Control: Operations and Programming / Edition 1by Jon Stenerson, Kelly S. Curran, Kelly Curran
Pub. Date: 07/28/1996
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Stenerson and Curran present material in a logical, easy-to-understand fashion, hoping to help readers overcome some of the anxiety that has been associated with the subject. Reflecting manufacturers' growing need to integrate computers into their production processes, this book covers the assembly, programming and operation of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine tools. Its coverage is based on the authors' many years teaching experience as well as industrial CNC courses at various businesses and industries.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.18(w) x 9.53(h) x 0.94(d)
Table of Contents
2. Fundamentals of Programming.
3. Basic Trigonometry.
4. Carbide Fundamentals.
5. Machining Centers.
6. Programming Machining Centers.
7. CNC Turning Machines.
8. Programming CNC Turning Machines.
9. Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM).
10. Fundamentals of Communications.
11. Fundamentals of Statistical Process Control.
12. Statistical Process Control.
13. Introduction to ISO 9000.
14. Fundamentals of CAD/CAM.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews