Computerized Accounting With Peachtree Complete Accounting Release 7.0 / Edition 1by Annette Bigham, Terry Duke, Terry Duke
Pub. Date: 12/10/1999
Publisher: Pearson Education
Developing the skills of computer accounting as they are actually used in today's marketplace, this book guides readers through the tools and techniques that comprise the Peachtree software system. KEY TOPICS: It reveals the basic accounting theory that motivates each computerized function, adequately preparing students to understand and overcome the challenges they will face on the job.
- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 1 ED
- Product dimensions:
- 8.29(w) x 10.83(h) x 0.97(d)
Table of ContentsPART I. Setting Up a New Company.
1. Getting Started.
2. Continuing Company Setup.
PART II. The Inventory and Purchasing Cycle.
3. The Inventory System.
4. The Purchasing System.
5. Purchases and Using Job Cost.
PART III. The Sales Cycle.
6. Accounts Receivable.
PART IV. The Payroll Cycle.
9. Setting Up Payroll.
10. Payroll Tasks.
PART V. The General Ledger.
12. General Ledger Tasks.
13. Fixed Assets, Financial Statements, and Printing Financial Statements.
14. Copying Data Using the Clipboard, Import, and Export.
15. A Brief Introduction to Dynamic Data Exchange and Object Linking and Embedding.
Appendix A: Glossary.
Appendix B: The Peachtree Game.
Appendix C: Answers to Quick Check Items.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >