Computerized Accounting with Quickbooks 5.0 / Edition 1by Janet Horne
Pub. Date: 01/28/1998
KET BENEFIT: This book is a comprehensive instructional and learning resource that has been designed to respond to the growing business trend towards the adoption of Windows applications and the computerization of accounting systems. Designed to provide a basic knowledge of how computerized accounting systems function and how actual accounting software is used in businesses. Based on Quickbooks 5.0, it includes 6 fully integrated accounting modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Inventory, and Project.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.39(w) x 10.93(h) x 1.06(d)
Table of ContentsPreface.
1. Introduction to Computers and Quickbooks®.
2. Sales and Receivables: Service Business.
3. Payables and Purchases: Service Business.
END OF SECTION 1. HELPING HANDS PRACTICE SET: SERVICE BUSINESS.4. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Service Business..
5. Sales and Receivables: Merchandising Business.
6. Payables and Purchases: Merchandising Business.
7. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Merchandising Business.
END OF SECTION II. GOLF WORLD PRACTICE SET: MERCHANDISING BUSINESS.8. Payroll.
9. Computerizing a Manual Accounting System.
END OF SECTION III. COLLEGE TOWN BOOK STORE PRACTICE SET: COMPREHENSIVE PROBLEM.Appendix A: Importing and Exporting Data.
Appendix B: QuickBooks On-line.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >