- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Aurora, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Computers for 21st Century Educators provides pre-service and in-service educators with the computer technology needed to support effective learning and provide technological leadership. This text provides a comprehensive discussion of electronic tools and related issues in educational technology. Its emphasis on practical application makes it easy for students to understand how to use that information in the classroom. A new emphasis on web page creation reflects one of the most important and useful technologies that can affect teachers.
New to this Edition
Multimedia Design and Production: Projects for Students and Teachers, 1/e Edward L. Counts Jr.
Teaching and Learning with Technology, 1/e Judy Lever-Duffy Jean B. McDonald Al P. Mizell ISBN# 0-321-05405-9
Making the Most of Microsoft® Office, 1/e Sharon Yoder Irene Smith ISBN# 0-205-37601-0
Making the Most of AppleWorks, 1/e Sharon Yoder Irene Smith ISBN# 0-205-36129-3
Curriculum Webs: A Practical Guide to Weaving the Web into Teaching and Learning, 1/e Craig A. Cunningham Marty Billingsley ISBN# 0-205-33659-0
1. Computers and Technology in Education.
2. Computer Systems in Perspective.
3. The Internet, Computer Networks, and Distance Learning: Communication Tools of the 21st Century.
4. The World Wide Web: Bringing the World into the Classroom.
5. Word Processing and Publishing: Managing Text.
6. Databases: Managing Information, Creating Knowledge.
7. Spreadsheets: Managing and Analyzing Numeric Information.
8. Graphic Communicating Tools: Communicating Visually.
9. Support Tools: Making Teaching & Learning More Efficient.
10. Computer-Assisted Instruction Fundamentals.
11. Multimedia for Learning.
12. Courseware Evaluation.
13. Beyond Computer Literacy: Technology Integration and Curriculum Transformation.
14. Technology Implementation.
15. Issues and Implications.
16. Today and Tomorrow: What May Lie Ahead.