- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Discusses the impact computers and technology have on our world, on our society, and on our lives.
• Explains how technology is applied in key areas such as science and medicine, the military, government, and transportation.
• Includes relevant and practical examples throughout every topic area.
• Can be used to supplement the content in core concepts texts, for classroom discussion, or as a stand-alone book for students who already understand fundamental computer concepts.
• Presents pertinent issues, such as security, in every chapter.
1. Computers in Business and Industry 2. Computers in Government, Law Enforcement, and the Military 3. Computers in Medicine and Science 4. Computers in Arts and Entertainment 5. Computers in Transportation 6. Computers in Education 7. Computer Viruses and Computer Crime 8. Computers, Law and Ethics 9. Computers, Privacy and Security