- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
“Health is available to Everyone for a Lifetime, and it’s Personal.”
The goal of our book—summarized in the “HELP” philosophy stated above—is to help all people make personal lifestyle changes that promote health, fitness, and wellness over a lifetime. Organized into concise concepts that make it easy for students to learn, Concepts of Physical Fitness is now integrated with online activities and assessments that enable students to apply the latest research on fitness and wellness to their own lives.
• New HELP activities encourage students to reflect, think critically, and apply the HELP philosophy to their lives.
• New icons link text to additional online features and resources, interactive quizzes, video activities, and study aids.
• Chapter-opening Health Goals reflect the priorities of Healthy People 2020, helping students link personal goals with national goals.
• In the News boxes inform students about current topics, trends, reports, and research findings, and Strategies for Action boxes provide practical tips for applying that information to their own lives.
• Detailed illustrations show students exactly how to perform strength training and flexibility exercises.
Posted August 24, 2010
No text was provided for this review.