- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
As a derivative volume from Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics 2nd edition, it comprises contributions from 150 of the foremost scholars of semantics in their various specializations and draws on 20+ years of development in the parent work in a compact and affordable format. Principally intended for tertiary level inquiry and research, this will be invaluable as a reference work for undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as academics inquiring into the study of meaning and meaning relations within languages. As semantics is a centrally important and inherently cross-cutting area within linguistics it will therefore be relevant not just for semantics specialists, but for most linguistic audiences.
* The first encyclopedia ever published in this fascinating and diverse field
* Combines the talents of the world’s leading semantics specialists
* The latest trends in the field authoritatively reviewed and interpreted in context of related disciplines.
* Drawn from the richest, most authoritative, comprehensive and internationally acclaimed reference resource in the linguistics area
* Compact and affordable single volume reference format