- Conduct Disorder: Description and Etiology, A. J. Finch, Jr., W. Michael Nelson III, & K. J. Hart
- The Case of "Michael," W. Michael Nelson III, K. J. Hart, and A. J. Finch, Jr.
- The Psychoanalytic Approach to the Treatment of Conduct Disorder, M. David Liberman
- Family Therapy: Structural and Bowenian Perspectives, Virginia DeRoma
- Cognitive-Developmental Treatment of Conduct Disorder, Mark A. Reinecke
- Behavioral Treatment for Youth with Conduct Disorder, Janet R. Schultz
- Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy for Conduct Disorder: The Coping Power Program, John E. Lochman, Nicole R. Powell, Melissa F. Jackson, & Wendy Czopp
- Multisystemic Therapy in the Treatment of Adolescent Conduct Disorder, Lisa Saldana & Scott W. Henggeler
- The Continuum of Residential Treatment Care for Conduct Disordered Youth, Robert D. Lyman & Christopher T. Barry
- Psychopharmacologic Considerations in the Treatment of Conduct Disorder, Douglas Mossman & Christina G. Weston
- Comparative Treatments of Conduct Disorder: Summary and Conclusions, K. J. Hart, W. Michael Nelson III, & A. J. Finch, Jr.
Series Editor's Note