Rob Cameron (JNCIS-FWV, JNCIA-M, CCSP, CCSE+) is a Security Solutions Engineer for Juniper Networks. He currently works to design security solutions for Juniper Networks that are considered best practice designs. Rob specializes in network security architecture, firewall deployment, risk management, and high-availability designs. His background includes five years of security consulting for more than 300 customers. This is Rob’s second book; the previous one being Configuring NetScreen Firewalls (ISBN: 1-932266-39-9) published by Syngress Publishing in 2004.
Configuring Juniper Networks NetScreen & SSG Firewallsby Rob Cameron, Chris Cantrell, Neil R. Wyler, Anne Hemni, Lisa Lorenzin
Juniper Networks Secure Access SSL VPN appliances provide a complete range of remote access appliances for the smallest companies up to the largest service providers. This comprehensive configuration guide will allow system administrators and security professionals to configure these appliances to allow remote and mobile access for employees. If you manage and
Juniper Networks Secure Access SSL VPN appliances provide a complete range of remote access appliances for the smallest companies up to the largest service providers. This comprehensive configuration guide will allow system administrators and security professionals to configure these appliances to allow remote and mobile access for employees. If you manage and secure a larger enterprise, this book will help you to provide remote and/or extranet access for employees, partners, and customers from a single platform.
- Configure Juniper’s Instant Virtual Extranet (IVE)
- Install and set up IVE through either the command line interface (CLI) or Web-based console
- Master the "3 Rs": Realms, Roles, and Resources
- Realize the potential of the "3Rs" for endpoint security, sign-in policies, and authorization of servers
- Get Inside both the Windows and Java Versions of Secure Application Manager (SAM)
- Learn to implement SAM, manage the end-user experience, and troubleshoot SAM in the field
- Integrate IVE with Terminal Services and Citrix
- Enable terminal services proxy and configure role options, configure Citrix using a custom ICA, configure terminal services resource policies and profiles, and configure terminal services and Citrix using a hosted Java applet
- Ensure Endpoint Security
- Use Host Checker, Cache Cleaner, Secure Virtual Workspace, and IVE/IDP integration to secure your network
- Manage the Remote Access Needs of Your Organization
- Configure Web access, file access and telnet/SSH access for remote users and offices
- Configure Core Networking Components through the System Menu
- Create clusters, manage virtual systems, and monitor logs, reports, and alerts
- Create Bullet-Proof Sign-in Policies
- Create standard and custom sign-in pages for both user and administrator access and Secure Meeting pages
- Use the IVE for Log-Related Tasks
- Perform log filtering, log management, syslog exporting, SNMP management, and system resource monitoring and reporting.
- Elsevier Science
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 2.10(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
If you put the artist you get on point. If you put te album you get two points. If you put th name of the song you get three points. Put any combo of them and get the added points. The games start at res three.
Hi there person. Pleasdo NOT read this book
Wouldn't recommend this book to someone who is looking for real professional insight