Confirming Your Faith: 13 Bible Studies and Rites-of-Passage Experiences for Youth Ministryby Jim Burns
Empower youth to make wise decisions...to choose Christ. Help them take ownership of their faith! And lead them to do this by experiencing a vital Christian lifestyle. Leading youth worker Jim Burns brings his experience and ideas to Confirming Your Faith, a life-changing resource for confirmation or rite-of-passage recognition within the church.
Here are solid, practical and lively ideas that will transform the faith of youth. In Confirming Your Faith, youth and family expert (and nationally known radio show host) Jim Burns combines decades of experience and ideas to empower youth to choose Christ! The result? A life-changing resource for confirmation or rite-of-passage recognition within the church. This interactive format helps youth realize what Christians believe, what Christians commit to, and how God uses Christians to fulfill the purposes of his kingdom! Works well with other programs, or on its own!
- 13 engaging lessons! Explore: The Apostles' Creed, The Ten Commandments, Baptism, Communion, Professing Your Faith, Purity, Time with God, Spiritual Gifts, Servanthood, and more! Customize the lessons to fit your church or denomination's needs.
- Ideas for a retreat and a special Confirming Your Faith celebration. It's a time for fun and games, good fellowship, food, and solidifying what they believe.
- Bible foundations-easily expandable to fit your group's needs.
- Student guide with optional parent/mentor section. It'll strengthen bonds between students and adults!
- Ideas from Jim Burns, a nationally known youth and family expert with decades of experience.
- Plus, build lasting relationships to keep the students involved in your youth group beyond the Confirming Your Faith experience!
About the author:
Jim Burns serves as president of YouthBuilders, a non-profit organization that exists to empower young people and their families to make wise decisions, and experience a vital Christian lifestyle. Jim is a frequent guest on TV and radio programs dealing with parenting issues and youth culture. His radio program has a daily listening audience of more than 1.3 million. He also authored Parenting Teenagers for Positive Results, published by Group.
- Group Publishing (CO)
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.59(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >