David Popey is the editor of the hugely successful Reader’s Digest Puzzles Annual 2004, and the best-selling collections Mind’s Eye and Devious Deductions. A skilled creator of brain games and a dedicated puzzler, he leads a team of expert writers and illustrators to produce challenging puzzles for innovative, brain-stretching books.
Confounding Logic: Over 125 Challenging Exercises!by David Popey
Generally, logic puzzles are based on words and ideas, but there is an
This compilation is for those who want to maximize their mental arithmetic skills and sharpen their logical “intuition.” No matter what your level of ability, a carefully graded series of challenges ensures that this book has plenty for everyone. Time limits further add to the fun.
Generally, logic puzzles are based on words and ideas, but there is an amazing variety of fascinating number puzzles, too. Indeed, numbers themselves are puzzles: There are twenty-six letters and only ten digits, yet the variety of words is finite while numbers are infinite.
- Over 125 full-color puzzles with solutions fully explained
- Each puzzle is carefully rated for difficulty
- Expertly crafted by our crack team of puzzle-constructors, this volume offers a spectacular range of challenges
- A colorful gift, and a must-have for every puzzler
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.54(w) x 11.02(h) x 0.48(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >