- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Packaged with online access to the Aspen Voices of Law video documentaries. Learn more at www.aspenvoicesoflaw.com.
Companion Website: www.aspenlawschool.com/books/chemerinsky
Erwin Chemerinsky’s distinctive and brilliant approach has found a wide audience of admirers who enjoy teaching from a combination of carefully selected and edited case excerpts and stunningly lucid and elucidating exposition.
Updated throughout, the revised Third Edition features
• comprehensive coverage in a manageably teachable length
• flexible organization that offers modular, free-standing chapters to adapt to a variety of teaching objectives
• highly effective pedagogical approach that combines case excerpts with clear and expansive exposition
• context and background information in the text that connects constitutional principles and seminal cases to history and contemporary issues
• brilliant yet approachable writing
• a detailed Teacher’s Manual*
Nationally recognized as a foremost pedagogue and expert in the field, Erwin Chemerinsky does not disappoint with his Constitutional Law casebook. Take a look at the streamlined and updated Third Edition. If you aren’t teaching with it already, this may be the year to switch.
*A Teacher’s Manual may be available for this book. Teacher’s Manuals are a professional courtesy offered to professors only. For more information or to request a copy, please contact Aspen Publishers at 800-950-5259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Federal Judicial Power
• The Federal Legislative Power
• The Federal Executive Power
• Limits on State Regulatory and Taxing Power
• The Structure of the Constitution’s Protection of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
• Economic Liberties
• Equal Protection
• Fundamental Rights Under Due Process and Equal Protection
• First Amendment: Freedom of Expression
• First Amendment: Religion
Table of Cases