DEWALT Construction Professional Reference Master Edition is a must-have resource for anyone working in the residential or commercial construction trades. This comprehensive job site solution provides contractors with easy access to a wealth of reference material including construction specifications, site work, concrete and masonry construction, foundations, carpentry, roofing, and drywall/plaster. Covered exclusively in the master edition are topics such as job site safety, architectural design information, rigging, electrical and plumbing installations, fasteners, finish flooring, protective and decorative coatings, metal structural products and lightweight steel construction, engineering data and much more. Be sure to have this professional job site reference guide in your toolbox.
· extensive comprehensive topic coverage which enables users to save valuable time and money.
· essential technical information helps contractors avoid costly mistakes.
· content is completely current and up-to-date with industry standards.
· special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water- and oil-resistant for ease of use in the shop or on the job.
· exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact.
· large and easy-to-read text and illustrations make finding and retaining information a breeze.
· convenient size easily fits into any pocket or toolbox for the ideal carry-along.