Consumer Behavior / Edition 5by John C. Mowen, Michael Minor
Pub. Date: 07/28/1997
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
The authors' goal in Consumer Behavior, Fifth Edition is three-fold(1) to provide a current, balanced, comprehensive, and treatment of the field; (2) to fully integrate modern electronic technology into the learning and applying processes; and (3) to provide students with a means of identifying the managerial relevance of the consumer behavior concepts.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.25(w) x 10.35(h) x 1.36(d)
Table of Contents
2. Consumer Behavior and the Marketing Manager.
II. INDIVIDUAL CONSUMER PROCESSES.
4. Information Processing II: Memory and Cognitive Learning.
5. Behavioral Learning.
6. Consumer Motivation and Affect.
7. Personality and Psychographics.
8. Consumer Beliefs, Attitudes, and Behaviors.
9. Attitude, Belief, and Behavior Change.
10. Persuasive Communications.
11. Consumer Decision Processes I: Problem Recognition and Search.
12. Consumer Decision Processes II: Evaluation and Choice.
13. Postacquisition Processes, Consumer Satisfaction, and Brand Loyalty.
III. THE CONSUMER ENVIRONMENT.
15. Group Processes I: Group, Dyadic, and Diffusion Processes.
16. Group Processes II: Household and Organizational Processes.
17. Cultural Processes I: Culture and Popular Culture.
18. Cultural Processes II: The Subcultural Environment and Demographics.
19. International Issues in Consumer Behavior.
20. The Dark Side of Consumer Behavior.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >