Cooking Light, America's leading epicurean magazine and authority on healthy cooking, is dedicated to helping its more than 12 million readers eat smart, be fit, and live well.
Cooking Light First Foods: Baby Steps to a Lifetime of Healthy Eatingby Cooking Light Magazine Editors
New parents want the very best for their little bundles of joy. That’s why Cooking Light created FIRST FOODS – to make it easy to prepare healthy, nutritious food for your baby while still having enough time to enjoy those first few precious years. By guiding you through the natural development of your baby’s eating habits – from weaning, to exploring new textures, to trying new foods and expanding the palate – COOKING LIGHT FIRST FOODS helps you instill healthy food habits that will last your child a lifetime.
In COOKING LIGHT FIRST FOODS, you’ll find…
• Over 100 simple recipes approved by our Baby and Toddler Tasting Panel – no fancy equipment or all-day cooking sessions required
• At Our House: tales from the front lines of parenting
• Information about food allergies and intolerances, as well as food storage and safety
• Nutritional needs for every stage of your baby’s development up to 3 years
- Oxmoor House
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.60(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.70(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >