At 25 years, Cooking Light is the nation's leading epicurean brand with the largest audience, most epicurean editorial content, and the most recipes. Cooking Light is the only epicurean brand positioned at the intersection of great-tasting food and healthfulness, serving an important and growing consumer need. The brand delivers innovative recipes, nutrition advice, and resources to live a healthful lifestyle via its magazine, website, and portfolio of cookbooks; across all tablets; through the highly-acclaimed Cooking Light Quick and Healthy Menu Maker app; and on social media platforms including, Facebook (Facebook.com/CookingLight), Twitter (@Cooking_Light) and Pinterest (Pinterest.com/CookingLight).
Cooking Light Good Mood Food: Feel-Good Meals for Every Momentby Editors of Cooking Light Magazine
Breakfasts to start a great day; warm soups and great sandwiches; dinners that set the stage for good times with the family; wow-factor desserts. Enjoy ooey, gooey sticky buns and tomato soup with grilled cheese, pot roast and potatoes, cheesy one/i>
Cooking Light Good Mood Food features 352 pages of feel good foods that simply make you happier & healthier:
Breakfasts to start a great day; warm soups and great sandwiches; dinners that set the stage for good times with the family; wow-factor desserts. Enjoy ooey, gooey sticky buns and tomato soup with grilled cheese, pot roast and potatoes, cheesy one-dish dinners, and homemade ice cream. There are 200 recipes to tempt your taste buds, boost your mood, and give you the immediate gratification you want.
This book includes:
- More than 250 full color photos
- 200 recipes that taste good and make you feel even better
- Chapters organized by mood: Happy, Romantic, Excited, Calm, Nostalgic
- A Mood Menu makes it easy to find salads, soups, side dishes, main dishes, desserts, and more
- Good Mood Food memories, nostalgic personal stories written by Cooking Light readers, reminiscing of their own food memories.
- A complete nutritional analysis for each recipe
- Oxmoor House
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.40(h) x 1.10(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >