- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book presents a readable, concise guide to research on the subject. It includes recent developments that point to essential elements of cooperative methods needed to make them effective for achievement, intergroup relations, positive mainstreaming outcomes, self-esteem, and other outcomes.
I. COOPERATIVE LEARNING THEORY.
1. An Introduction to Cooperative Learning.
2. Cooperative Learning and Student Achievement.
3. Cooperative Learning and Outcomes Other Than Achievement.
II. PRACTICAL GUIDES TO COOPERATIVE LEARNING METHODS.
4. STAD and TGT.
5. TAI and CIRC.
6. Task Specialization Methods.
7. Other Cooperative Learning Methods and Resources.