CorelDraw! 5 for Dummiesby Deke McClelland
Informative and fun, CorelDRAW 5 For Dummies is the indispensable guidebook for all users of CorelDRAW, one of the leading Windows graphics programs. You'll find quick solutions and practical information on creating professional-quality logos, illustrations, and special effects. Plus, bestselling author and graphics guru Deke McClelland shows you how to...
- Install and customize CorelDRAW 5
- Work with all of Corel's integrated graphics components, PHOTO-PAINT!, CHART!, MOVE!, and VENTURA! -- as well as DRAW
- Design documents, edit scanned images, and create on-screen presentations as professionals do
- Combine text and graphics for impressive publications
- Express your creativity through special effects such as rotating and stretching
- Save time with CorelDRAW's tools, flyout menus, and roll-ups
- Share elements among Corel modules using built-in OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) technology
And, to make using CorelDRAW 5 as convenient as possible, CorelDRAW 5 For Dummies includes a handy, pull-out "cheat sheet" containing plenty of time-saving shortcuts and clever solutions for whatever design challenge you come up against.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >