CorelDRAW 7 for Dummiesby Deke McClelland
CorelDRAW 7 For Dummies takes you on an informative yet humorous tour through CorelDRAW 7, the Windows 97 version of this leading graphics program. Desktop publishing expert and best-selling author Deke McClelland shows you the ins and outs of creating professional-quality logos, illustrations, and special effects with CorelDRAW and Corel Photo-Paint. Gain the knowledge you need to use CorelDRAW 7 and Windows 95 to turn your computer into a full-fledged design shop!
Inside, find helpful advice on how to
- Get up and running with complete coverage of CorelDRAW 7, expanded coverage of Corel Photo-Paint 7, and details about the new features in CorelDream 3D
- Explore simple, time-saving ideas for creating special effects, like rotating and stretching graphics
- Find thorough explanations or CorelDRAW 7 tools, including the Property Bar, updated text tool, Scrapbook, interactive fill tool, fly-out menus, and roll-ups
- Master professional techniques for designing documents, editing scanned photos, and combining text graphics
- Use the CorelDRAW 7 installation appendix to help you get up and running right away
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I landed a graphic design job (at DOUBLE my old salary!), but needed to learn CorelDRAW fast. Really fast. Like over the week-end! Thank you, thank you Deke McClelland and your 'for Dummies' help! I have the job and am still happily drawing Shimbops for big money. P.S. #1 book is the Bible.