CorelDRAW! for Dummiesby Deke McClelland
CorelDRAW has long been one of the most popular and easy-to-use drawing programs around. Whether you only use CorelDRAW for the occasional illustration or you're a professional artist wanting to get the most out of this many-featured program, CorelDRAW For Dummies has what you need. With bestselling author and graphics guru Deke McClelland as your personal mentor, you'll discover...
- The fundamentals of using CorelDRAW, including how to install it on your own PC
- When and how to use CorelPHOTO-PAINT!, CorelCHART!, CorelSHOW!, and CorelMOVE!
- The differences between CorelDRAW versions 3 and 4
- The best ways to combine text and graphics for professional results
- Clever techniques for using CorelDRAW's tools, flyout menus, and roll-ups
- All the secrets of cloning and animation
- How to take advantage of CorelDRAW's built-in OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) technology for smooth integration with other applications
- Strategies for achieving all kinds of special effects
Plus, Deke McClelland shares his own top-ten lists of time-saving shortcuts, way-cool special effects, and thou-shalt and thou-shalt-not commandments of CorelDRAW.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews