- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
"Everything a company says sends a message to its employees. Organizations that communicate well with their employees boast higher profitability, better customer acquisition and retention, and enhanced reputation. Without a strategically managed employee communications strategy, results suffer.
Corporate Conversations is a comprehensive guide to crafting and delivering vital internal messages. The book covers a broad range of issues, including:
• the four types of corporate and business communications (human resources, business-related, legal, and informal)
• how to communicate bad news
• managing employee-to-employee communication
• how to measure the impact of internal communications
With valuable strategies for aligning all business correspondence with the company message, Corporate Conversationsshows professionals at all levels how to improve their communication skills and maximize the power of both traditional and hi-tech communication tools."
1. Getting Employees on the Same Page
2. What We Know About Employees
3. Types of Employee Communications
4. Communication Planning
5. Traditional Communication Tools
6. Online Communication Tools
7. Ongoing Communication
8. Communicating Bad News
9. Communicating Change
10. Managing Communication Overload
11. Organizing, Budgeting, and Using Your Communications Department
12. Enhancing Employee-to-Employee Communication
13. Measuring the Value of Internal Communication
Appendix A: Messaging Policies
Appendix B: Selected Communications Resources"