- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Corrections in the Community is an introductory text that provides a solid foundation of the most recent and salient information available on the broad and dynamic subject of community corrections. It explores the issues and practices facing community corrections, using the latest research in the field, in a way that makes it easy to use and understand. This book provides students with a thorough understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of community corrections.
1. The Criminal Justice System
2. What Works in Correctional Intervention?
4. Juveniles and Community Corrections
5. Parole in America
6. Roles of Probation and Parole Officers
7. Strategies for Classifying, Managing, and Providing Services to Offenders
8. Intermediate Sanctions
9. Community Residential Correctional Programs
10. Special Populations in Community Corrections
11. The Effectiveness of Corrections in the Community
12. The Future of Corrections in the Community