Cost Accounting Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package / Edition 15by Charles T. Horngren, Srikant M. Datar, Madhav V. Rajan
Pub. Date: 02/07/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a/b>/b>
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For undergraduate and MBA Cost or Management Accounting courses
The text that defined the cost accounting market.
Horngren’s Cost Accounting, defined the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory into the text. This acclaimed, market-leading text emphasizes the basic theme of “different costs for different purposes,” and reaches beyond cost accounting procedures to consider concepts, analyses, and management. This edition incorporates the latest research and most up-to-date thinking into all relevant chapters and more MyAccountingLab® coverage!
MyAccountingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators with a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Cost Accounting, Fifteenth Edition will:
- Personalize learning with MyAccountingLab: MyAccountingLab provides instructors with a rich and flexible set of course materials, along with course-management tools that make it easy to deliver all or a portion of your course online.
- Use the most current information to prepare students for their field: Up-date material gives students a better understanding of the current issues effecting the business environment.
- Provide a solid presentation of accounting hallmarks with a great emphasis on strategy: Students learn key concepts with a focus on strategy that integrates modern topics with traditional coverage and teaches them how to handle the rapid pace of change in today’s organizations.
- Tailor the material to suit your needs: This text’s modular, flexible organization can be used to suit a number of different approaches to teaching and learning
Note: Cost Accounting Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText Access Card Package, 15e contains:
• 0133428702 / 9780133428704 Cost Accounting, 15eMyAccountingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
• 013345147X / 9780133451474 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Cost Accounting, 15e
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.80(w) x 11.20(h) x 1.50(d)
Table of Contents
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost—Volume—Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
6. Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
7. Flexible Budgets, Direct-Cost Variances, and Management Control
8. Flexible Budgets, Overhead Cost Variances, and Management Control
9. Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
10. Determining How Costs Behave
11. Decision Making and Relevant Information
12. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
13. Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
14. Cost Allocation, Customer-Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis
15. Allocation of Support-Department Costs, Common Costs, and Revenues
16. Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
17. Process Costing
18. Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap
19. Balanced Scorecard: Quality and Time
20. Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods
21. Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
22. Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations
23. Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multinational Considerations
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews