- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Introduction: Structure vs. Agency and the Poor Urban Experience
1. The Economics of the Poor Urban Experience
2. Space Usage and Cost Differentials in Gary, Indiana: Counting the Costs
3. Differential Goods and Services to Feed a Family: Who Pays the Costs?
4. Differential Goods and Services to Clothe a Family: Who Pays the Costs?
5. A Tale of Three Families: Impracticality Costs
6. Sociopsychological Implications of Exposure to Poverty-related Constraints: Coping with the Costs
Conclusion: A Thesis on the Poor Urban Experience: Validating Experiences