I. COUNSELING THEORY.
1. Toward a Personal Theory of Counseling.
2. Classical Psychoanalytic Theory.
3. Deviates of Psychoanalytic Thought.
4. Ego Counseling: A Psychodynamic Approach.
6. Existential Approaches to Counseling.
7. Gestalt Counseling.
8. Behavioral Approaches to Counseling.
9. Cognitive-Behavioral Approaches to Counseling.
10. Rational-Emotive Therapy.
11. Toward a Theory of Counseling: Where Are We Now?
II. COUNSELING PROCESS.
12. Counseling as a Relationship.
13. Stages in the Counseling Process.
14. Social Factors in the Relationship.
15. Diagnosis and Treatment Planning.
16. Counseling for Decision-Making/Problem Solving.
17. Testing and Counseling.
18. Career Counseling.
19. Ethics, Legalities, and Values in Counseling