The Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner / Edition 1by K. Daniel O'Leary, Richard E. Heyman, Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.
Pub. Date: 06/01/1998
Following the same format as the bestselling The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, this invaluable sourcebook supplies all of the essential building blocks you need to create focused, formal treatment/i>
Saves you hours of painstaking paperwork, while providing optimum latitude in developing customized treatment plans for marital and couples problems
Following the same format as the bestselling The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, this invaluable sourcebook supplies all of the essential building blocks you need to create focused, formal treatment plans that satisfy all of the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies. Organized around 31 major presenting problems, from jealousy, to midlife crisis, to parenting conflicts, to sexual abuse, it features:
- More than 1,000 well-crafted statements to choose from, describing behavioral manifestations, long- and short-term goals, and treatment options
- A sample plan that can be emulated in writing plans that meet all requirements of third-party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO
- A presenting problem list that includes all relevant DSM-IV categories
- A quick-reference format--allows you to locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV diagnosis
- Large workbook-style pages affording plenty of space to record your own customized goals, objectives, and interventions
Table of Contents
Depression Independent of Relationship Problems.
Depression Due to Relationship Problems.
Disillusionment with Relationship.
Loss of Love/Affection.
One Partner Unwilling to Attend Therapy.
Recreational Activities Dispute.
Separation and Divorce.
Work/Home Role Strain.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >