- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
I. ROLES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE FEDERAL COURTS.
1. Judicial Review by the Federal Courts.
2. Basic Functions of the Federal Courts.
II. THE STRUCTURE AND DYNAMICS OF THE FEDERAL JUDICIAL SYSTEM.
3. Organizational of the Federal Courts.
4. Jurisdiction of the Federal Court.
5. Gaining Access to the Federal Courts.
6. Staffing the Federal Judicial System.
III. THE POLITICS OF THE FEDERAL JUDICIARY.
7. The Decision-Making Process: The Lower Federal Courts.
8. Judicial Decision Making: The United States Supreme Court.
9. Conclusion: Politics and the Federal Judges.