CPS Examination Review for Finance and Business Law / Edition 4by Betty L. Schroeder
Pub. Date: 06/14/1999
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This self-study manual is part of the Certified Professional Secretary (CPS®) Examination Review Series which provides valuable assistance to anyone preparing for the CPS Examination. The Series focuses on key topics test-takers must know in order to pass the exam. It is the only examination preparation series produced in conjunction with the International Association of Administration Professionals (IAAP). Content is based on the current CPS Examination Review Guide published by the IAAP. Each chapter contains: An overview; text, in outline form, with examples highlighted in italics; illustrations; review questions in formats similar to those found on the CPS Examination; solutions to review questions--with some explanation of correct answers, where needed, and references to the portion of the outline that explains the answer more fully; term review; glossary at the end of the manual, with references to the chapter where the terms may be found in context. An accompanying Self-study Guide enhances material in the manual. For Administrative professionals preparing for the CPS Examination.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Certified Professional Secretary Examination Review Series
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.29(w) x 10.93(h) x 0.86(d)
Table of ContentsI. ECONOMICS.
1. Basic Concepts of Economics.
2. National Income and Its Determinants.
3. Money and Banking.
4. Business Involvement in Current Social and Economic Programs.
5. International Trade.
6. Review of Accounting.
7. Theory and Classification of Accounts.
8. Basic Financial Statements.
9. The Accounting Cycle.
10. Accounting for Cash.
11. Accounting for Investments.
12. Accounting for Inventories.
13. Property, Plant, and Equipment Records.
14. Other Assets.
15. Debt Equities or Liabilities.
16. Owners' Equity.
17. Income Statement Accounts.
18. Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements.
19. Managerial Accounting.
III. BUSINESS LAW.
20. Introduction to Business Law.
22. Negotiable Instruments.
24. Basic Business Entity Law.
25. Regulation of Business and Employment.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >