- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The official review series for the Certified Professional Secretary Examination (CPS)--endorsed by Professional Secretaries International--this guide enumerates important points, outlines procedures step-by-step, highlights situations found in realistic business settings, lists sources for more in-depth study, and illustrates difficult concepts.
1. Basic Concepts of Economics.
2. National Income and Its Determinants.
3. Money and Banking.
4. Business Involvement in Current Social and Economic Programs.
5. International Trade.
6. Review of Accounting.
7. Theory and Classification of Accounts.
8. Basic Financial Statements.
9. The Accounting Cycle.
10. Accounting for Cash.
11. Accounting for Investments.
12. Accounting for Inventories.
13. Property, Plant, and Equipment Records.
14. Other Assets.
15. Debt Equities or Liabilities.
16. Owners' Equity.
17. Income Statement Accounts.
18. Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements.
19. Managerial Accounting.
III. BUSINESS LAW.
20. Introduction to Business Law.
22. Negotiable Instruments.
24. Basic Business Entity Law.
25. Regulation of Business and Employment.