Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam, 2015 Editionby Princeton Review
We don't have/b>/b>/b>/b>
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Literature & Composition Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough the AP English Lit exam is—or how important a stellar score on it can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around stats, Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam will give you:
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP English Literature & Composition Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills in each content review chapter
• Sample prose, poetry, and open essays to help you plan and organize your own
writing effectively on the day of the exam
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >