Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2015 Editionby Princeton Review
AP Human Geography can be a tough nut to/b>/b>/b>
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Human Geography Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
AP Human Geography can be a tough nut to crack, but stellar AP scores are an important part of having a competitive college application at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP Human Geography Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with ddetailed answer explanations
• Detailed maps and charts illustrating trends, theories, and models
• Helpful lists of key terms for every content review chapter
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews