The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2017 Editionby Princeton Review
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Human Geography Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
AP Human Geography can be a tough nut to crack, but stellar AP scores are an important part of having a competitive college application at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Detailed maps and charts illustrating trends, theories, and models
• Useful lists of key terms and practice drills for every content review chapter
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews