Cracking the AP Spanish Language & Culture Exam with Audio CD, 2015 Editionby Princeton Review
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Spanish Language & Culture Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews & strategies, 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, and an audio CD for realistic listening practice.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Spanish is—or how much of a difference a stellar score on the AP exam can make in getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around the exam, Cracking the AP Spanish Language & Culture Exam will help you to achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step instruction on how to crack each question type
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Audio CD for realistic practice on the speaking and listening sections—plus all tracks available to download or stream online
• Comprehensive scoring guidelines for the free-response questions
• Translations for all practice test passages and questions
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted review of verb and grammar forms with drills for each topic
• Sample student essays with scored evaluations
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
With the change in the AP Spanish exam this book is necessary for all students and teachers.