Cracking the AP Statistics Exam, 2015 Editionby Princeton Review
We don't have to tell you how tough AP/b>/b>/b>/b>
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Statistics Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Statistics can be—or how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around stats, Cracking the AP Statistics Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP Statistics Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs for how to set up box plots, dot plots, and other statistics graphs
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >