Created for Community: Connecting Christian Belief with Christian Living / Edition 2by Stanley J. Grenz
Makes theology accessible to a wider audience, introducing readers to the core doctrines of the Christian faith and encouraging them to connect belief with everyday life.See more details below
Makes theology accessible to a wider audience, introducing readers to the core doctrines of the Christian faith and encouraging them to connect belief with everyday life.
Table of Contents
1. Kinowing the God of the Bible in the Contemporary World
2. The God Whom We Know
3. Our Identity as God's Creatures
4. Our Human Failure
5. Jesus Christ"God with Us"
6. Jesus' Mission in the Divine Program
7. The Holy SpiritThe Author of Life
8. The Holy Spirit and Our Salvation
9. The "Pioneer Community"
10. Participating in the "Pioneer Community"
11. The Climax of Our Story
12. God's CommunityOur Eternal Home
Epilogue: Making the Connection
Resources for Further Study
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >