Stanley J. Grenz is Pioneer McDonald Professor of Baptist Heritage, Theology, and Ethics at Carey Theological College and Professor of Theology and Ethics at Regent College in Vancouver, British Columbia. His works include Revisioning Evangelical Theology and Theology for the Community of God.
1. Kinowing the God of the Bible in the Contemporary World
2. The God Whom We Know
3. Our Identity as God's Creatures
4. Our Human Failure
5. Jesus Christ--"God with Us"
6. Jesus' Mission in the Divine Program
7. The Holy Spirit--The Author of Life
8. The Holy Spirit and Our Salvation
9. The "Pioneer Community"
10. Participating in the "Pioneer Community"
11. The Climax of Our Story
12. God's Community--Our Eternal Home
Epilogue: Making the Connection
Resources for Further Study