Creating Home Sanctuaries with Feng Shui: Sacred Spaces, Altars, and Shrinesby Shawne Mitchell, Gunning Stephanie (With)
Using this book, you will discover how every room in your home can become a place to increase serenity, mindfulness, and expression, reduce stress, and build harmony. It provides an easy-to-follow, seven-step process for building personal retreats, altars, and shrines. You will learn how to identify a location, cleanse and sanctify the area, evaluate the balance of energy, assemble materials, and energize their intentions. Specific chapters are devoted to communal rooms, intimate spaces, zones of creativity, and contemplative environments. Hundreds of practical tips and suggestions, insightful stories, and life lessons are included so you can see:
- How to use the bagua, a basic mapping device, to map the environment.
- The meaning and power of crystals and gemstones, animal totems, sacred and mystical symbols and artifacts, musical instruments, incense, and essential oils.
- Rituals for celebrations and holidays, to attract spiritual guidance, to manifest divine intentions, and much more.
- Career Press, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.82(w) x 8.52(h) x 0.41(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews