Creating Web Pages for Dummies (with CD-Rom)by Arthur Bebak, Arthur Bebak, IDG Books Staff, IDG Books
Whether you want to post a personal home page or a business Web site on the world Wide Web, Creating Web Pages For Dummies is the book for you! With this easy-to-follow reference, you quickly find out how to create a Web page, place it on a Web server for little or no cost, and view your own home page on the Web after only a couple of hours of work! Also, discover how to add graphics, formatting, hypertext links, and even multimedia to create a first-rate page and become a Web publishing expert overnight!
Use Creating Web Pages For Dummies the fun and easy way:
- Discover how to use a wide range of Web page creation tools already online, including tools to use on America Online, CompuServe, and Prodigy
- Create Web pages with or without using HTML
- Place your Web pages on a Web server -- sometimes you can even do it for free!
- Produce simple, clear Web pages and link them with easy-to-use Web sites
- Uncover Web page basics including how to format text, create links, and add graphics
- Find examples of great sites from businesses and individuals to show you how to publish easily
- Plus Top Ten Lists of Web publishing dos and don'ts
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >